Sunday, March 09, 2008

Today was an off day, and I went to yoga. By the end of the day yesterday if I coughed too hard my hip flexors ached. With daylight savings time upon us I longed for another hour this morning, not to sleep, but to just relax and read.

Yoga was nice and mellow and though it took a long time to get my hips comfortable, I walked out of there feeling ready for another week of running. I hope to get to go another class either Monday night or Tuesday during the day and then again on Wednesday night. We'll see.

I'm feeling a tad irritated, a classic sign of overtraining. However, it could just be the accumulation of everything. I just wish there were more days off in a week, month, year!

I downloaded a few pod casts for this week's runs. Most of them are with endurance runners like Scott Jurek and Dean Karnazes (Ultramarathon Man).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about your foot. Sort of discouraging after al this training, I'm sure. How are the new shoes? Maybe that'll help the foot?

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home