Friday, March 28, 2008

My feet were sore this morning. I'm pretty tired, too. I think the running and work, and life in general have got me a bit worn out. I need to rally, though, because tomorrow is the day I am to support Chris in his run at the National Marathon.

I did see that the Boston Marathon is going to be televised. I took the article from here

Boston Marathon Will Be Televised Live, Wire-To-Wire, On April 21
The WBZ-TV (Ch. 4) local coverage for the Boston area runs from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern time. WBZ, owned and operated by CBS, has partnered with the Boston Athletic Association for 28 years. VERSUS, on cable, will provide a complete live national telecast from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The elite women's start is at 9:35. "Boston is one of the most prestigious races in the world, so it's fitting to have such respected outlets as television partners so that our race can be enjoyed by fans around Boston and across the country on April 21," declares Guy Morse, Executive Director of the BAA.

Here's to hoping all of it pans out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there, support Chris, and get some rest (in that order, I guess). Even though there are several blah days in a row, keep your eye on the goal.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home