Thursday, March 20, 2008

I went to yoga today for the first time in a while. I went to a lunch time class that I go to every once in a while. I wasn't terribly motivated to get myself to it, but remembered that it would leave me feeling much better afterwards.

My run this morning was an easy 5 miler, which I kept relatively easy except for the 50mpg gusts of wind.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to run an 8k-15k race, and then run 18 miles on Friday. I'm not sure what I'm going to do to simulate the race, but have a few ideas. I'll probably run down to the National Mall, which is 2-3 miles, run a nice 5 mile route down there (5 miles is 8k) and then make my way back to the house. All in it'll be around 9-10 miles (15k-16k) with only the 5 in the middle being run at "race pace."

My friend Chris is coming up next weekend for the National Marathon. I'm pretty excited about that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home