Friday, March 21, 2008

I find myself in an unfamiliar situation this morning - I'm at the kitchen table finishing breakfast - having not run a mile yet today! Uh oh. The bottom line is, I'm still tired, and with the weather still showing sub-40 degrees (not to mention the wind chills), I've decided to wait until lunch or this afternoon to run.

Normally I wouldn't fall in favor with such a decision, but I am going to spice things up just a bit! We'll see how it goes. It's Good Friday which means that I'm hoping this afternoon will be quiet at work. Instead of watching the NCAA College Basketball Tournament, I'll make sure I get out the door for my 8k-15k "race."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your dad spurred you into posting--I was going to call today if there still wasn't anything! It looked like your weather was not "perfect running weather" this week, but today should be a good running day, so get out there this afternoon and enjoy!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home